The Road Department spreads salt and snowplows the Township’s public roadways during winter storms. Please help with our snow removal program by:
- Keep vehicles off of Township roadways during snow storms.
- Do not clear snow off of your cars in the street.
- Do not snow blow or shovel your driveways and sidewalks into the streets.
- Direct your snow plowing contractors to clear any windrows left in the streets after plowing your driveway.
- Remember that your pathways/sidewalks must be cleared within 24 hours of snow.
Your cooperation will be most appreciated and will help keep our roadways safer during these periods.