The Township is giving the Cedar Grove Board of Education $1.2 million dollars annually from PILOT funds. We put together a FAQ document that answers the following questions CLICK HERE TO VIEW DOCUMENT;
- What is a PILOT Program?
- What has the Township decided?
- How much money is the Township providing to the District and where is this money coming from?
- How did the Township determine that $1.2 million is the appropriate amount to give to the Board of Education?
- Why did the Township choose to use Budgetary Per Pupil Cost in determining the funds it will provide?
- Will the money provided to the District be enough?
- Why is the Township providing these funds if it is not required to do so?